Sunday, September 14, 2008

thinking about christmas

Can you believe it?  It's already coming up on the middle of September!  We're starting to talk about Halloween and then it will be "The Holidays!"  !!! 

I started thinking tonight about Christmas.  Namely, where will the tree go?  I think we'll have to take the dining room table out and store it until "The Holidays" are over.  LOL  I can't imagine where it would go, otherwise.  As it is, we'll move the couch all the over to the window and nestle it in the crook of the living room/dining "nook." 

Of all the apartments and houses I've lived in, this one will be the trickiest, I think.  Probably because we're already pretty cramped in here.  I was telling ... hm... what shall we call him? 

[insert tangent here]

We've referred to him as Coach and Munchkin called him Bathtub a time or two in the beginning, just to be awnry (spelling, anyone?).  His yearbook girls call him "cor-cor" but that's a little ... well, nevermind.  *laugh*  Coach it is...

[returning to the topic at hand]

Anyway, as I was saying - I was telling Coach tonight that I wish I could just snap my fingers and have a third bedroom on this apartment. I don't want to move again but may have no choice - we just need more space.  I don't have enough closets and I WANT an office!  I really want my scrapbooking stuff out of my closet.  If I had a 3 bedroom, I'd have a dining room and I could bring back my glorious pedestal table that's sitting in storage right now because it's too big, even without the leaves, for the living room. 

ANYWAY - Christmas.  (sheesh, I'm rambling tonight)  Well, suffice it to say that I'm excited.  I think it's going to be the happiest Christmas yet. 

*yawn* Ok, I have a bath of not-so-hot water waiting for me (oh, I am SO ready for them to fix that). 

'night, friends! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget about Rowdy!!! Rowdy was the coolest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh - Rowdy! How could I forget that? Rowdy it is... *gigglesnort*

    ReplyDelete