Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not enough hands

Every day, my to do list gets longer.  Yes, I chip away at it a little more each day but each day I add new items to it.  It feels like I'll never get caught up. 

Life, otherwise, is going really well.  I'm seeing a man who I think is the greatest thing since sliced cheese.  He was right in front of me the entire time and I can't believe I didn't see it before.  I guess I wasn't ready to see it.  I had to realize the depth of the fictional story created by my "relationship" with the army before I could really grasp the extent of what I was missing. 

Not one to gush, I find myself smiling those quiet smiles a lot.  Like I know the punchline to a joke and I'm not quite ready to tell it because it still makes me laugh too much. 

In other news, Munchkin loves school.  We've made good contacts with her teacher and she seems to really adore her school.  Saturday is her birthday and I think we're going to Chuck E Cheese.  Yes, really. 



*laugh*  Nah, I think it will be ok.  We are going to invite one of her friends (and her mom) to go with us and then we'll invite the little girl to stay the night for a first slumber party.  She IS six now....  well, almost. 

Anyway - the list isn't getting much shorter, so I'd better get at it.

4 comments:

  1. Well good for you on the obvious guy thing, once you calm down a bit you should tell me about that. Glad to here the munchkin likes school so much, 6?!?!? Where does the time go? We can possibly be getting that old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...

    Sliced Cheese??? He cant possibly be that great!!!
    When it comes to extra hands...You can always have mine!!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...sliced cheese. WAY better, even.

    Jing Jing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are such a drama diva romance queen!! We need to catch up. Seriously!!! I'm totally jealous of your Wild at Heart heart!!

    ReplyDelete