Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Tea

You know, I've done this tea three years in a row now and every year I say it's the last year.  Setting up time is inbetween noon and 6pm during a work day.  If you can't come then, you have to be set up BEFORE 10:30am on Saturday morning. 

While I would love to have a job where I could just blow off during the day to run around in Belton, that's not really an option three days before we announce the finalist for Superintendent. 

Oh, speaking of, it's driving me nuts.  The stress around the office is incredible.  I am putting all my Hebrews 11:1 faith in this process.  I can't see the Superintendent; all I can see is an Interim that most of the district and community has fallen in love with.  The new Superintendent will need a lot of help and have to have a lot of determination and willpower to woo a heart-sick district. 

Oh, I hope this has a happy ending. 

Well, I've got to get ready for the tea.  Ta ta, y'all.  I'll be back later. 

Dating - one word - ug.

2 comments:

  1. So, I've been waiting on bated breath (yes, I checked the spelling)...

    Was the tea any good?

    I know what's coming next, so I'll cut right to it.

    Yes. I am a dork.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray, tell, my dear - do expand up on the last sentence. Namely, in particulars, the last word, "...ug." To what, specifically, is this in reference?

    That's my nice and polite, lady like way of saying, COME ON GIRL, Dish out the dirt!! Tell what's been going on with the dating stuff!! You just keep saying how awful it's been. WE WANT TO EMPATHIZE. Especially those of us who can't date because of the whole, "Still married" aspect of our lives. *sigh* Oh. Crap. I said that out loud. Your blog just brings that out in me!! Guess that's why I love it so much over here. A REAL WORLD blog. *chuckle* We, meaning I, want to live vicariously through your dating experiences.

    KISS AND TELL. (Well, I mean, I am not going to encourage you to act like a slut, but you know what I mean!!)

    ReplyDelete