Tuesday, April 1, 2008

eh..

Today was a good day.  Work is starting to roll back at a semi-normal clip and it's nice to get back in the swing of things.  I'm starting to look forward to summer -- a time when I can concentrate on projects I don't have time for now. 

I wish I'd made coffee earlier.  It seems dumb to get up and make a pot just to drink one cup before bed.  I'm such a dork. 

I didn't get shelves hung last night.  The drill I borrowed from Mom wasn't powerful enough to get through the shelves and I stripped a screw.  This frustrated me so bad, I started to cry.  What a girl, right?  Well, turns out it really wasn't about the shelves at all but a combination of being over-tired, the trial AND my general feelings of total inadequacy about construction projects. 

Dang it, my throat is itchy! 

I'm going to bed.  It's 10pm.  Must sleep. 

....

You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.  Take her away! 

....

4 comments:

  1. may i make a song from your line write??pliss its so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i think the responses here are funny. both anggakara's and the resounding "?"

    i think in high school they should have offered all us girls a "real woman's survival class" instead of the stupid "home economics" course where you learned to sew pot holders. they needed to teach us all how to be single women - since most of the men would end up flaking out on us....

    sorry. there went my bitterness about my life slipping out again! my bad!!

    hee hee

    ReplyDelete