Wednesday, September 5, 2007

See You in Three Weeks!

Oh man, three weeks since my last post. Any of you that used to read are, I'm sure, all gone. Heck, I'm gone - what are we talking about?

Life has been so busy that it's hard to maintain the blogging. Now that we're back at school, though, I should be able to be a little more present.

Work is nuts. Start of school last week was SO fun! Munchkin started at her new school and she loves it. She even gets to ride a bus! She rides a bus in the afternoons from her school to my mother's school. She spends about an hour and a half in mom's classroom until I get off. That gives her enough time to have a snack and a little downtime where she can lay down. Mom says she almost always sleeps. School is hard work!

Just so you know - EG and I are history. He had a revelation from God that he should be with somebody that shared ministry calling and I don't. I also don't buy in to a lot of the more charismatic practices that EG got such a kick out of. It's better this way. God has given me a tremendous peace about it.

So, I'm working and taking care of Munchkin. Tomorrow is her birthday so expect a really sappy post about Doodlebug tomorrow.



Before I go, I want to share a couple of sunsets with you. It has rained an amazing amount here in Texas and the stormclouds have created some spectacular sunsets. Here are two from just last week. I just happened to have the camera.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry about EG! i dont know what to say except i'm glad God has given you peace about it - and yes, you still have readers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you have peace with your split... its so not fun!
    those photographs are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete