Monday, September 10, 2007

A Good Day

Today was a good day. Actually, today was a great day...until I got home. I got almost everything on my to do list done which, if you know me, is an amazing feat. I am an overachiever and I make far too many tasks for any human to accomplish in one day. But I got almost everything done today.

Munchkin had a good day at school and she's spending the night with her Nana because I had a school board meeting tonight and I have Leadership Temple tomorrow - it starts at 7am.

I got home tonight, though, and found a UPS note on my door. They are saying they left it at the back door but it's not there. *sigh* So now we have to try and chase down what happened to it. The package is from Munchkin's dad - it is her birthday present. And now it's gone missing. What a way to end such a great day. Not only do I have to chase down this package tomorrow, I also have to come to terms that I may have a thief in my neighborhood - something I've NEVER had to deal with living here, in Belton. I am SO irritated. I'm hoping it turns up and was just a misunderstanding. Ugh.

Oh, and by the way, we're getting a new roof and there are torn up shingles all over my yard. I hate home improvement projects. What a mess. *sigh*

It's 11pm and I'm beat. I'm going to bed. I'm going to try very hard to shake off the urge to write off this day that has been so overwhelmingly good because of this nasty little turn, right here at the end of the day.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. thats dreadful that the package is gone- i do hope it turns up... i'm impressed you finished your list, i seldom do!

    ReplyDelete