Monday, April 30, 2007

golly, that's a lot of bible studies

I just realized that I'm working on Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby, starting Lead Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard (at the office) and looking forward to going through Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren with EG.


It was a great weekend. Munchkin grew another inch, I think. Clothes that seemed to fit last week are too short now. *laugh* She gets hiccups and then grows an inch. I knew she was about to have a growth spurt when she fell out of the car last week. As a kid, any time that I got really clumsy all the sudden was a sure sign that I was about to shoot up another inch (or two). Looks like Munchkin got that from me, too.


Waiting on the official word on a really exciting new project - still can't say anything here just yet but I hope the wait is almost over. As EG reminded me this morning, when my sciatica started to act up because the expected phone call for still hasn't come (no, I don't really have sciatica), God's in control of this project and has been since the beginning. If He's brought me this far, He'll take care of these little details too. He advised me to stay out of it. So, I'm doing a lot of deep breathing this morning. *laugh*


2 comments:

  1. sheesh, you have got a lot on your plate! it sounds very exciting.
    i hope you're going to let us know how they go, especially "lead like jesus".

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh, you have got a lot on your plate! it sounds very exciting.
    i hope you're going to let us know how they go, especially "lead like jesus".

    ReplyDelete