Saturday, April 21, 2007

About all the fun I can stand

We went down to Austin tonight for K's bachelorette party. Boy, that was fun. Kinda. It was certainly a reminder of how much I am thankful I've outgrown drinking.

I spent $30 on a meal that consisted of a salad and a coke because somebody got it in their head to split the ticket six ways. And that wasn't even the full amount of "my part." I put my foot down though and said that I wasn't about to pay out $43 for an $11 meal. No thank you.

Amazingly enough, they all drank (lots) and I didn't. I was driving, you see. Not that I will ever return to the days of drinking lots - those days are LONG gone. Lost my taste for it, you might say.

I love paying for other people's booze. My favorite thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. K was one one thing but everybody else? What a great idea. *rolling eyes* I would much rather have been at the game with EG.

But enough about that.

I'm tired now and a bit grumpy. (cantcha tell?) I think I'll crawl into bed and look over my sunday school lesson for tomorrow.

'night, folks.

2 comments:

  1. that was a bit shirty! its funny how we outgrow things innit, and its exceptionally annoying to go out and watch everyone get all fall down! they should have more consideration for those who don't wanna go berserk anymore, mwaaaaahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a bit shirty! its funny how we outgrow things innit, and its exceptionally annoying to go out and watch everyone get all fall down! they should have more consideration for those who don't wanna go berserk anymore, mwaaaaahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete