Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturdays are for Shopping!

Well, browsing, mostly (but browsing doesn't start with S so that would have messed up my alliteration).

Slept in this morning. Took some NyQuil last night because I was getting a sore throat and my ears were hurting. Never a good sign. This garbage that rolled in on the storm clouds two days and have set up residency has REALLY irritated my sinuses. Either that, or stuffy noses and sore throats are a side effect of being twitterpated. *grin*

We're going to Garden Ridge later today. WHEE!! My all-time favorite store. I would say that Restoration Hardware, Williams-Sonoma and Barnes & Noble all run pretty close with Garden Ridge, but I can't afford most of their inventory, so they are just for browsing.

I feel better today. Maybe NyQuil is good for being twitterpated too. *scratching head* I'm really trying to relax. So, K, Munchkin & I are going to Round Rock to shop for some Autumn-y things to put in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment