Thursday, July 13, 2006

SOOOOOOOOO Ready for Vacation

I promised to put up pictures from rehearsal. I haven't taken very many, I'm sorry to say. Here are a couple of them, though. I'll try and take more this weekend.

"small house of uncle thomas...written by a woman harriet beechah stow-ah" Some of the wives learn part of the ballet.


Here, several of the wives "initiate" a MALE cast-member (playing Lun Tha) into the harem. ::giggle::


This was our first try with the black hair. You can see the red if you get close but, from stage, it looks pretty convincing. Not bad, for my first attempt.

Know what? The critter will be home in LESS than three days! In fact, tomorrow, I can say, "she'll be home day after tomorrow."

I am so ready for my vacation to start. I'm going to play with Munchkin and nap with Munchkin and snuggle with Munchkin... I have a busy time planned for us, can't you tell?

I'm so sleepy. Folks, I'm going to melt if I try and sit in this chair any longer. I'm going to scrounge something to eat before bed and then go to SLEEP!

2 MORE DAYS!!! (well, almost)

2 comments: