Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sarah's questionnaire

1. FIRST NAME: fridaynightgirl
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE : my middle name is the same as my mother, just with a different spelling
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I almost cried
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? a good smoked chicken
6. KIDS? yes - 1 Munchkin
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? if my other person's personality was the same as mine currently - probably not close. I don't know too many bull-headed fridaynightgirl's with Prophecy and Administration as their strongest spiritual gifts that could be true friends. Both would want to be in charge! :)
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Oh, I have a journal that I write in every six months or so and a blog (yes, Sarah, I think that counts!)
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? never ::wink::
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? nope
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? um, that would be a really big NO
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? A toss-up between Lucky Charms, Life Cereal and Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch - YUM!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? considering I almost NEVER wear shoes with laces... When I do wear tennis shoes though - yes, I untie them first.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? double dutch chocolate
16. SHOE SIZE? 9 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? lack of tolerance
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my brother
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? nah, this is a way to update my blog since I've been so quiet lately! :)
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing green lounging pants with penguins and I'm barefooted.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the movie Hook is on the TV, in the background.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
25. FAVORITE SMELL? WIlliams-Sonoma's Mulling Spices
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mother
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? humor
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? sure do!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee
30. FAVORITE SPORT? shopping
31. EYE COLOR? green
32. HAT SIZE? 7 1/4
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
34. FAVORITE FOOD: hard to say; I'm in an Asian cuisine phase right now (probably because of the King and I)
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Well, I like both as long as (like Sarah said) it has a good story.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? we took Munchkin to see Cars - HILARIOUS!
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? if those are the only two choices - winter. Autumn and Spring are much nicer, though!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? In Pursuit of the Green Lion by Judith Merkel Riley
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have one
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT! I fell asleep after 15 minutes of Hook
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Munchkin singing, my "singing" cats, Munchkin's laughter
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I was born in Germany
49. WHAT IS YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION? Marketing Director for local arts center

50. BOXERS OR BRIEFS? boxers
If you read it...you're tagged....post a comment here with your blog address so I can come read your list!


(sorry, Sarah - I stole that last line from you!)

2 comments:

  1. Your SINGING cats!?! That's funny!!

    Cool MEME thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SINGING cats!?! That's funny!!

    Cool MEME thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete