Monday, September 19, 2011

Cereal Diaries - Another Christmas Story Reference

I know I've blogged before about this movie and how it was never funny until I became a mother; then it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen.  Ok.  So, here's a new one for you (because I didn't truly appreciate this scene until Princess Crybaby came along). 


I NEVER thought this was funny...until NOW.  Princess Crybaby used to eat everything you put in front of her.  EVERYTHING.  Now, it is a chore to find ANYTHING she will consistently eat.  Even *gulp* mac and cheese is a toss-up.  Cooked veggies - forget it.  We have to hide them in something else.  But before I get all frustrated because she won't eat anything resembling healthy, she won't really eat much that falls into the other category either.  *sigh*

So, we've resorted to making noises and funny faces and whatever else we can think of to get her to give us her best little bird impression and gobble up her breakfast, lunch, dinner - SOMETHING. 

Too bad she isn't old enough to teach the little piggy move. 

Yes, mommyhood also has two purposes: to inform and entertain.  And now, if you'll excuse me, that's my cue.

No comments:

Post a Comment