Saturday, July 9, 2011

That's just stupid

"Yes, someone is making fun of me over this, publicly, and inciting others to make fun of it. What? No, I can't say anything. Because I have to take the high road. It's an unwritten code of conduct that I and many of my colleagues cannot stand up for ourselves. We have to remain silent and take it because they have the "right" to publish lies and twisted assumptions about us because we are semi-public figures. If we do say anything, if we ask those people to stop lying, to stop spreading their parasitic negativity, then we are the ones who are wrong." - dooce.com.

When did it become ok and even expected that people should be allowed to spew slander and attack personal creditability and integrity when something doesn't go their way?

That's just stupid. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. "When did it become ok and even expected that people should be allowed to spew slander and attack personal creditability and integrity when something doesn’t go their way?"

    Since Guttenburg invented the printing press....

    ReplyDelete