Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll cough if I want to...

vg-happy-birthday.jpg 

 Ok, so that's not how the song goes.... 

Mountain Cedar just might be the death of me.  It makes my throat close up and I have this terrible cough and sore throat as the drainage...sorry, TMI. 

Anyway.  it's my birthday and I think all I want is Chinese food (maybe Thai), some new Tylenol Cough and Sore Throat and a new pair of pj pants.  *laugh*  Oh, and maybe this shirt....

  lady-macbeth.jpg

32 candles...18 more and I'll have to have the fire marshall present.  I read that somewhere.  *giggle*  I woke up this morning at a disgusting 6:30am (so much for sleeping in) and said, "I don't feel any older."  I made myself a cup of hot tea and enjoyed the stillness of the morning. 

Some interesting tidbits about the year of my birth:

January 30, 1976 - Live from Lincoln Center debuts - this just proves that it was in the stars that I would sing opera.  *snort*

September 25, 1976 - Irish rock band U2 formed - which proves nothing; it's just interesting...

a gallon of gas cost $.86

All of this proves that it's good to be alive in 2008.  I don't know, I'm rambling.  Ok, folks - have a happy day - on me!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I was there to share a piece of cake with you!!

    ReplyDelete