Friday, August 19, 2005

Good Clean Fun

Baby girl starts going to school five days a week next week. There wasn't a big difference in tuition and she's bored out of her mind here, with me, all day. So, school it is. *sniff* She's getting so big.

I have started planning my garden for Fall. I hope to get the big bed weeded, tilled and mulched in by Halloween so I can have a party. I have some great ideas for the yard and can't wait to get my money situation settled down so I can get to work.

This morning, the domestic goddess smiled at me and inspired me to scrub my house from top to bottom. Tonight, my dishes are done, my laundry is done (with the exception of Baby Girl's bedding and some towels), the floors are VERY clean, the furniture is polished and Baby Girl's room is clean. I put down her little foam puzzle pieces down on her floor tonight, so she can have something other than those hard wood floors to sit on when she plays in her room. Tonight, the house feels so happy and peaceful. Isn't it funny how being squeaky clean can do that? Oh, don't get me wrong, I won't go to bed until the house is straight, but it's been a while since I really got down into the door jams and pulled out the shop vac and moved furniture to clean. Just gives me a happy kind of tired feeling. Like I actually accomplished something today. *sigh*

I can barely keep my eyes open tonight. I guess that makes sense, since it's 11:30pm, huh?

Well, I guess I'll go to bed now. Night, y'all.. I noticed that last night's entry received comments. Thanks! Most kind! Keep 'em comin'! *wink* No, seriously - I'm glad you stopped by. Come back anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment