Friday, February 3, 2012

When it rains....

In meetings all. day. long. 
I can smell the smoke coming from the piles of "OMG get it done RIGHT, NOW" smouldering on my desk. 
I can feel that knot forming right at the base of my skull. 
2:30 comes and my meeting is over.
I sigh a small sigh of relief because I have 30 minutes to do a couple of very small tasks before I have to leave.
The phone rings.
A reporter comes over to get confirmation on rumors.
The daycare calls and says Princess Crybaby is running a 101.7 degree fever.
I was hoping to go to the bank and store.
Coach is in College Station tonight with soccer. 
Munchkin and I have to be at the theatre at 6:30.
*sigh*

I heard a young pastor a few years ago say, "if you aren't in the storm, keep your umbrella handy because it's coming."

preach on brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment