Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cereal Diaries - well kinda

She's crawling!!! About two weeks ago, she decided she'd had enough of this sitting around business, by golly, and started scooting around. Fast forward two weeks and she's crawling and pulling up to standing on anything sturdy enough to hold her weight.

She really is remarkable. It's so fun to watch her. it takes me back to the wonder of watching munchkin discover things.

I love being a mommy. It's the very best job in the entire world.

Munchkin is in the Easter Pageant at UMHB today. She's missing school which is against my personal policy, but this is a really great opportunity and she's only missed three days all year and we are down to the last six weeks of school and it's the last non-testing year and I'm rationalizing. Haha. Can you tell I work in school administration?

Ok, it's time to get ready to take the kiddo to Belton. Y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment