Thursday, April 29, 2010

Down and Out

This baby is pushing in ways that are amazingly uncomfortable.  Doesn't she realize I have an entire torso where she can spread out?  Apparently not, if this OMGosh tight stomach is any indicator. 

I called the 3D/4D ultrasound place today.  I can't wait to see this baby's face.  I was a total non-believer until I saw the video and pictures from SIL's 4D.  Oh, WOW, you could see his little face and, in that moment, I knew we wanted one when our turn came around. 

I have no idea why but Munchkin has been tearful all afternoon.  *sigh*  I don't know how to help her cheer up.  She had a good day at school and that's great.  She was very excited about her work today which is a first in a while.  She's a brilliant child and I love hearing about how she learns. 

Munchkin is standing over my shoulder, talking to me about her favorite websites and I can smell the meatloaf in the oven.  20 minutes left on the timer and I still have to come up with sides.  I'm thinking mashed potatoes and some kind of beans...or maybe corn.  corn and potatoes and meatloaf is always a good combination. 

I guess I'll get back to being mommy and get ready for dinner. 

Maybe another post later, after bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment