Friday, April 24, 2009

Blurry

blurry

Not sleeping is catching up to me. 

Stress wears on my stamina until I am left feeling wrung out and frazzled.  Thinking on my feet is a joke.  I am short-tempered and over-sensitive.  Any percieved criticism is met with gross offence and hurt feelings; which is dumb. 

 And I know it.

Thank goodness for my family and close friends.  They keep me anchored and provide a point upon which I can focus; rather than continue to drift in this haze of exhaustion.

goodnight, friends.

2 comments:

  1. i've been ignoring blogs for a while....
    sorry...
    why haven't you been sleeping lately? what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's ok - I've been ignoring my own blog too. :) Sleep comes and goes, depending on the time of year. While my work is one of the delights of my life, even I have limits. I guess my efforts to de-stress my life only go so far.

    I guess this is just the time of year when my inner workaholic knows it could get things done so much better than this more laid back Regina and it strains against it's harness and muzzle.

    ReplyDelete