Monday, June 16, 2008

Ah, what a weekend

I think I'm settling into a routine without the Midget.  I'm not eating very healthy and I noticed it when I stepped on the scale at Mom's house.  The good news is the number is going down but the bad news is that it's because I'm not eating.  I mean, I'm eating but not really what or as much as I should.  But what girl in her right mind will really quibble about 5-10 pounds? 

Rehearsal was fun tonight.  We didn't actually get to the part that the nurses had been called for but we bonded amongst ourselves and that was GREAT fun.  We acted up, laughed, supplemented dialogue with our own whispered commentary and, in general, acted like silly fools.   It was terrific.

I really like the girls in the cast and we're having a good time getting to know one another.  I wish Paige would come over and play with us - it would make it more fun. 

Quick update to my politics experiment: Senator McCain's camp has STILL not emailed any response and I have received nothing from either Senator Hutchinson or Senator Corwyn's office about the Energy Bill inquiry I sent last week.  It's only Monday, though, so I've not given up totally.  *grin* 

Why does my cat lick the bottoms of shoes?  Doesn't he know how GROSS that is?! 

I think I'm tired now.  Goodnight, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment