Monday, November 12, 2007

Moving the Piles Around on My Desk

I found some completely funny cartoons that are completely relevant today. Enjoy!



Cartoons by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.


It's been that kind of day around the PR Office. But now I'm back to work. Board meeting tonight - that should be fun... I'm presenting two lighthearted things, a significant but not life-changing item and then the rest of the meeting should be oh, gosh - exciting.

3 comments:

  1. HaHa.

    FINALLY! Joe has COME BACK, to Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are too much alike.

    That last one was totally me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most your pictures the words make them SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funney!

    ReplyDelete